Links to Benefit Blogs & Articles
On this page you’ll find links to some excellent articles from the country’s leading sources on fundraising, and from a couple auctioneers who think like Darin does!
These are the same best practices and methodology you’ll hear from Darin when you hire him for your fundraising gala! These will be updated from time to time with new info and new sources, so check back often!
- From Kathy Kingston- Seven Ways to Engage Donors at your Event
- From Winspire- Is Poor Sound Killing your Auction?
- From Steve Johns, CEO of OneCause – Engaging Millenials as Donors
- From Winspire- Dos and Donts of Auction Item Display
- From Kathy Kingston- Does Your Benefit Auction Cause Bidder Fatigue?
From Greater Giving- Signs That Your Event Needs an Update